Redirect Health was founded in 2013 by Dr. David Berg, Dr. Janice Johnson, and former Phoenix Mayor Paul Johnson with the goal of delivering the best care to the most people in the most efficient way. Removing unnecessary administration and waste as well as streamlining care created a positive change that allowed tremendous growth.
Redirect Health services are now offered in all 50 states.
There are healthcare solutions for individuals/families, subcontractors, and businesses. Also, in 2018, Redirect Health won ‘Gold’ in the Small Employer category at the World Health Care Congress’ Health Values Awards. This event is held annually in Washington, D.C.
Patients can receive care at one of five convenient locations across the Valley.
- North Scottsdale
- North Surprise/Sun City
Patients also have immediate 24/7 access to care. Patients can request prescription refills, review lab results or speak to a physician about their health concerns over the phone, often alleviating the need for an in-person visit.
Unlimited chiropractic care is also a covered service.
Advantages to Redirect Health include:
- $0 Copay and no deductibles
- 24/7 access to medical support
- Up to 80% savings on prescriptions
- Unlimited primary care at any Valley location
- Unlimited chiropractic care at any Valley location
- Patient’s will never have to wait more than 15 minutes to see a doctor.
- There are also a wide range of defined and premium benefit add-ons available
Plans start at just $105 per month. To receive a free quote on these truly affordable healthcare plans, call (888) 407-7928.